I have been looking forward to going home to my son's wedding for almost two years. But I had no idea what a hassle it would be. The Travel Agents screwed me around, gave me ridiculous flights, didn't tell me that I had to pay for baggage when traveling in the good old US of A, failed to mention the cost of getting to Seattle, and made the return flight such a fuck up that I have to spend the might in Seattle because my flight from PHILA BLOODY DELPHIA, of all places, does not get in to Seattle in time for me to catch the shuttle bus home. The name of the travel agency is FLIGHT CENTER, in case you want to avoid them at all fucking costs!!
Not to be outdone, Canada Post has added immeasurably to the misery!! I thought I had a great idea. In order to avoid wreaking my brand new suit, tie and shirt by cramming them into a suitcase, I would box them and send them to my son, who would have them dry cleaned and ready for me when I arrived. What a mistake that was!! Looking up the tracking number, it said the parcel was delivered. My son and his lovely partner to be assure me it was never delivered. It then somehow ended up in Montreal-I believe the idiots mistook the name of the city, MONCTON, and sent it to MONTREAL instead. It sat there with no record of anything happening. I checked the web site tonight and find that it is know back here in Richmond, BC, from which I mailed it FOUR weeks ago!!
Now, I have to beg Canada Post to get it to me on Monday before 3:30 PM PST, so that I can take it with me. If not, I either have to hope they will ship it very quickly back to Moncton, or my wife will take the package to UPS and try to have i sent over night to me at my motel so that I can have it for the wedding on Saturday!!
I have been under so much stress from my health problems, trying to get everything done for travel, I REALLY DIDN'T NEED THE INCOMPETENCE OF CANADA POST TO ADD TO MY MISERY. I will never send a parcel by Canada Post again as long as I live. This is completely inexcusable!!
Gary in agony!!
My apologies for the language, but there IS a warning!!
ReplyDelete